Sexing A. Nijsseni

I bought 2 A. Nijsseni this weekend from the Yorkshire fish festival approx.
1/2-3/4in in length, could someone give me any pointers at sexing these
fish.

Both have lg. dark spots on the gill plates, and lg. dark spots at the base
of the tail, at least one of the fish has a large dark spot mid body,
although I've only seen this once, which leads me to believe it's a female
as for the other, I have a sneaking suspicion it's also a female, but
confirmation of sex difference at this size would be of assistance.

Stuart