RE: suggestions needed

Mike,

Just a few more questions:

Right now all my A. gibbiceps are in pairs; I experimented with one trio and
one set of four (1 male, 3 females), and the male seemed to pair off with 1
female and frequently harass (sometimes with "wifey's" help) all the extras.
Should I try this experiment again? How about a small community, maybe 2
males and 4 or 5 females (with inproved filtration of course, but still in
the 15 gal)?

In your experience, are dither fish a help or a hindrance? I can easily
transfer out all my tetras, white clouds, etc.

Thanks for the advice.