Re: breeding established aquarium forms

The book is out of print but may be purchased through an aquarium-book dealer
like Aquatic Book Shop ( http://www.seahorses.com/ ) or the Fish Factory (Mike
Shadle at schadle1@niia.net ).  It is "Spawning Problem Fishes" by Willy Jocher,
TFH publications.

Even Baensch 1 gives a report on how to spawn the Cardinal.  It is not an easy
fish, but neither should its spawning by a seasoned breeder be considered
miraculous.

- --Randy