Pelvicachromis roliffi

I have about 50 roliffi from two pairs of wild parents that are 1"sl. They
are very nice fish and would like others to have them if anyone is
interested. Please e-mail private.
I will trade for your fish or work out something. They grow to about the
size of P. pulcher
(trade name Krib) The females are purple and golden. The best pics are in
Lexicon of the female. Linke has only the male. The males are yellow-ish
tan and not too spectacular.  They spawn like the "krib" in any cave and
are good parents. I keep them in rain water at about pH 6.0 and use Black
water tonic to keep it soft.
Thanks
Mike