Re: Re: 55 gallon Tank, New to Apistos, You make the Call!!

>I have been following this thread and just about all aspects have been
>covered with the exception on the driftwood and it smelling like sulfur.
>Ummm...doesn't this signify some kind of problem and what is it, and what
>should be done about it?
I too had some drift wood in a 55 gallon apisto tank. The problem I had with
it is it consistently got fungused and there was no way I could keep it
clean even with scrubbing. It also had a smell, but what it smelled like I
don't know because it was like a year ago and I just took the piece of wood
out and threw it away. I don't think I had any problems with fish dying
though. It just smelled and looked gross.

Kaycy