Pertensis

Hello all'
I did it!  My first official apisto spawn.  A. pertensis.
Right now she is herding a flock of about 50 fry.
This was my set up- 20 G long
 					Bogwood, swords,anubias,ambulia
					Oak leaves,2 flower pots
 					5pH,30ppm,84'
 					Waters Of The World SA
I'm feeding frozen brine, bloodworms,mosquito larvae and blackworms
Also in the tank are a pair of  Panduro (they are on the opposite end of the
tank) and
a trio of D. filamentosus. There has been no aggression- territories seem to
be well defined by the pieces of wood.
I had no idea she'd spawned, although she had been a little reclusive for a
few days.

I think I'm going to leave the fry with her, seeing it's her first, and see
what happens.

I'm so pleased I had to let you all know!!
Jason