RE.Ramirezi help

Thanks, Simone. How often are you doing water changes? I found that my
>rams and other apistos spawned readily if I didn't do water changes for
>a couple weeks at a time. Mostly, just leave them alone and let them do
>what they are going to do.

That's what happenned with my Nannochromis too. I went on vacation, come back-
BANG they've spawned. I sometimes wonder if we get a little too enthusiastic
about water changes. If you leave them alone a few weeks then do a water
change , I think that emulates  a dry season/wet season better than changing
10% twice a week.
just my dos pesetas
Jason