Re: small fish

Eric Olsen said:

>We've spawned borellii, but
>the fry are still tiny even after almost a year.

Folks.......I've had 5-6 batches of A. borellii in he last 1 1/2 that I
chose to keep and raise..........I experienced the same thing that Eric
did with the borellii.....SMALL babies after a year.  Folks these aren't
in a 10 gallon.  They are in a 125 gallon and get feed 2-3 times a day
with live bbs and live black works.  Two of the batches grew just fine
and were quite the studs.....yellow/blue.......and one batch was the
supposed "opal-red mask".  But I have been "under-ground "with my small
borellii till I could be sure what is going on......Eric came out so I
am also.  Any suggestions or comments?

Mike