A. sp "Blutkehl"

Hi all
I asked Alf Stalsberg - who collected this fish - what he thought and I'm
posting part of his reply  as I thought it would be of interest-

"I would agree with you that A. "Blutkehl looks like the Segelflossen.
The reason for me to use the name Blutkehl is that I collect the fish in
Colombia in 1991 and 1993 out in Caņo Bocon out in Puerto Inirida. Then I
found in one of my books (on German) a fish that was exactly like my male and
they call the fish Apistogramma sp. "Blutkehl" because the fish had
big red spots under his cheeck."

Jason