Re: Crenicara Puncutulatum

Gareth Casey wrote:

> I have some questions about theses fish if anybody could please answer
> them. They came into my LFS mis-IDed as D.Maculata and now that I know
> what they are I am still considering purchasing some of them. Any and
> all info would be greatly appreciated.
> TIA
> Gareth Casey

Hi Gareth,
All I can add to what I've seen in the books is they get bigger than you
might expect. I have a lone female which is easily 12cm and rules her
tank of Herotilapia multispinosa and a male Chromidotilapia finleyi.
She's no dwarf, and she's mean. I kind of like her though. Nice colours
and character galore.
-Gary