Apistogramma sp. "Pebas/Ampiyacu" ?

Greetings all you apistophiles,

I am a newcomer to this list and have enjoyed all the email I've been getting
the past few days since I signed on.

I've been into cichlids, particularily dwarfs, for about 9 yrs now, but am
just discovering the joys of online fish madness.

Anyhow, can anyone give me any info on A. "Pebas"?
I know that it is in the A. macmasteri group, but that is about it.
so ANY info is appriciated

What is the general opinion on A. atahualpa? Behavior, looks etc..
Oh, I am also curious about A. mamore.
To make my query more specific, has anyone kept these fish and if so have
these experiences been positive?

Exactly what book have you been looking at pictures in?

I eagerly await any enlightening  responses I may recieve,
Thanks,
Tarah