Re: Apistogramma sp. "Pebas/Ampiyacu" ?

Hi Tarah,
You will have to go back to Germany and smuggle home some literature for
yourself and all your new apistolist friends...Actually there is an on-line
natural history book store in Germany and I don't have the url on hand but
will find it. I believe the company is called "Chimera" if you want to start
searching. Welcome!
- Steve Waldron