Re: Does this count as a dwarf?

>K & D martin wrote:
>> them.  But i saw one picture of the biot. and thought it  was gorgeious
and
>> then in teh last issue of TFH saw another picture and thought it was kind
of
>> plain, am wondering if i saw the same fish????
>>  I think one was from Baensch's atlas
>> thanks, kym

Kym
I have Biotodoma cupido which is a stunning species.  I also have Biotodoma
wavrini which is rather plain.
Refer to Baensch atlas 3 page 709.  Note the difference in the position of
the black dot.  Cupido above lateral line almost touching dorsal.  B.
Wavrini on or just below lateral line.

>in anything less than a 30 gallon. They squabble a lot.
>-Gary<<

I agree with that, the larger the tank the better.

Helen