A. maciliensis growth rate

My A. maciliensis fry are growing amazingly slowly. Although I
do not house them in large tanks, I see that in comparison
cacatuoides fry kept in the same condition grow much
much faster. I also kept a few individuals in larger tanks, with no
visible improvement. Has this been observed by others?

Dionigi Maladorno
dionigi.maladorno@roche.com
This message presents personal opinions which are not necessarily those
of my employer.