Re: Hello!

> A. sp. aff. juruensis has two conflicting collecting
>localities, one near Pucallpa, Peru and one farther north near Iquitos,
>Peru. As I understand it colors seem to be the main difference.

Mike is right. Both localities have been suggested for A. sp. aff.
juruensis. However, earlier this year we confirmed the Upper Rio Nanay as
the collecting locality for at least one species that resembles A.
juruensis, the only obvious difference being that the Rio Nanay species is
mostly yellow below the lateral band. This yellow color extends to the head
and caudal fin.

Julio