Re: Guyana species

Hi Mike,

Thanks for answering.  I'm checking out livebearers, dwarf cichlids, and killies.  I've
gotten a fair amount of response so far.  Seems as though there are some nice Rivulus
and some interesting livebearers.  I've been looking for some N. anomola for quite a
while so maybe I'll be fortunate in finding some in Guyana if I get the time.  The only
other fish I would have a strong interest in would be the Copella (Copina) arnoldi, the
good old Splash Tetra.  It would almost be too much to find out them are located in the
area I'm heading to but you never know.  Thanks again and take care.  Joe.