Re: ASG Books

Tim,

I don't know when you placed your order. Most, I heard, came in during the past
two weeks. Please realize that the ASG sells these books at a discount mainly as
a service to it members, not as a money making venture. Because of this we don't
have employees working 8 hours each day processing and shipping books. We don't
even go to the P. O. Box to collect mail every day! Another delay is making sure
personal checks pass. Because of this it will probably take 4 to 6 weeks for
delivery. I'm sorry for such delays.  For those of you who want these books, you
have a couple of choices - either buy from the ASG at discount & patiently wait,
or find someplace that has next day delivery and probably a higher price. I have
no control over any of this. I only email the price list to those interested in
receiving it.

Mike Wise