Rams

>From watching the German Blue rams that I have, 12 males and 20 females in
several tanks, I have noticed that the pair bond is pretty shaky.  The males
are very opportunistic when it comes to the females.  If there are four
females in a tank with three males I will get spawns from all four females.
This isn't just in one tank either, it is in all of them.

If artificially hatching the eggs is breeding in bad traits you are going to
love this. Tonight I pulled maybe 600 eggs from four pairs and over the
weekend I pulled maybe 450 from 3 pairs.  Some pairs that I have seem to
have no problem hatching fry, others are horrible at it.

Joel WasDyke