Re: New Fish Room -Reply

Ok I was just considering starting a centralized system up here in Cincinnati,
In fact I've gotten all of the drilled tanks, and bulk heads and was ready to
set everything in motion, until I talked to several friends and we discussed
the problems with freshwater Centralized systems...

the biggest is I breed Tanganyikan Cichlids.. I know you're an apisto guy..
but the main problem is that, a lot of F0 fish contain unknown untreatable
diseases... which I deal with sometimes... and that can spread like wild
fire...

UNLESS.. you use UV sterilzers... which I'd recommend...

and another factor is that I've heard of UV sterilzers bringing down the
immune system of fish too... over generations... or over a long period of
time...

I haven't read every single posting of this thread.. I just wanted to give you
my input..

Chris