A. viejita //A.females

Hi Apisto-folks.

My A. viejita pair spawned after some weeks in the new tank, but
after a day I find the male dead! I dont know why, maybe chased to
death? But a 220L (55Gal) tank must be big enough for hiding, if
the female dont want him near the cave. Is the Viejita female mean
to the male during the spawn?

Many Apisto-females look alike. May they cross between species,
or between colormorphs?

If I mix a doublered A. cacatuoides male and a regular female, what
kind of fry can i expect to get?

//P. Jansson