Re: Ap. agassizii "Santarem Black/Red"

Fredrik,

Since you have the Mayland & Bork book (You don't say whether it is the English
or German edition) check the biotope tables under A. geisleri (Rio. Trombetas)
and Dicrossus sp. Rio Tapajós (Rio Tapajós). The Trombetas is a black water river
while the Tapajós is clear water. A. agassizii comes from both biotopes so
something intermediate should OK.