Re: Hydra predator

First, you send me a batch so I can grow them. Then you get a 9v battery
and two lengths of copper wiring. put the wires on the + - input and
outputs. Place the wire in the tank and the hydra should quickly begin
dying. You may want to take the fish out. I have heard people have had
great success with this. My peckolita ate all the the hydra that hitched
on some plants into my tank. I want to grow them in small containers
because they are interesting when they are not in your regular tanks. Do
you know what kind you have? Are they the green variety.