Re: Hydra predator

Jason,

The only fish I know that eat hydra are the different color forms of the
Three-spot Gourami (Trichogaster trichopterus) and they only eat them as a last
resort. You would have to starve them before they would eat them. Your best bet
would be to remove all the fish and treat with a copper medication. Not a nice
thought is it? Hopefully someone else will have a better suggestion.

Mike Wise