Re: Kribensis

Daniel,

Be patient, all Pelvicachromis species are slow to pair up. It took my Pv.
roloffi almost a year, my Giant Kribs over 6 months. Usually Pv. pulcher that you
can sex will spawn within a couple of months of being placed in a tank. One thing
you can do to encourage bonding and spawning is to bury most of the entrance to
each breeding cave with sand or gravel. Digging a breeding cave by the female
seems to a be behavioral stimulus to pair bonding and eventual spawning.

Mike Wise