Re: apisto specialization

Hi all!

I have to stick my neck out and say that most wild-caught apistos are fairly
easy to maintain unless they arrive in really poor shape.

As for breeding I agree with Mike Wise. The only Apistos I've failed with
are A. paucisquamis and A. gibbiceps (as if I have had success with all the others
, I wish :-)). I am currently working with atahualpa and elizabethae and I hope I
have more luck with those. Some of the pertensis-group-species are probably
quite difficult as well, uaupesi, spec. Blutkehl, the smaller spec. Orange/Weiss-
saum.

//Fredrik L.