Thanks and more questions

Hi,
    Thanks for those reply to my questions about sexing gold rams and
agassizii. I have 4 female and 2 male rams and this morning, I found
some eggs on a slate rock with 2 rams guarding it against congo tetras,
discus, pleco, and other rams. I removed the pair and the eggs in a 5
gal tank for right now. Should I artificially hatch the eggs? I am
guessing that the eggs will be gone tonight. The water parameter is 86F,
pH7.8, hardness 120ppm. Just in case they eat the eggs tonight, should I
add another female rams to this pair? (Rams are better in trio, right?)
This is amazing because I have this 6 rams not more than one week.
    About the Agassizii, I still not very sure what sex they are. I am
pretty sure there is a dominant male because One of them is almost twice
the size of the others and more colorful. I think I will try to take
some good pictures of them and let you all help me decided. Thanks

Ade Lau
Laramie, Wyoming