Artificially hatching Ram Eggs

Hello all
It's been my experience that I have a hard time artificially hatching
ram eggs.   I don't have this problem with anyother of the dwarf
cichlids I keep.   What I've been successful with, is leaving the male
with the eggs .   I remove the female as she tends to eat the eggs or
fry.  When the eggs become wigglers I remove the male from the tank as
well.  Once the eggs hatch and become wigglers the hard part for me
over.   They will become free swimming in a few days and then I start
feeding microworms and newly hatched brine shrimp to the tank.   What
your water quality as the fry are sensitive for the first couple of
weeks.   Good luck with them!

John Wubbolt
Tupper Lake NY