RE: raising cichlids without their parents

I want to know where anyone gets the right to say I sell "handicapped"
fish.   How do you think I get second, third, fourth and more
generations of fish to breed.   Yes I occasionally let the parent raise
their fry as is the case with pairs of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus "moliwe"
and P. Taeniatus "kienke"  along with Apisto Panduro and Apisto Viejita
Color form II.   My fish are healthy and vibrant.   They spawn readily
and raise their fry IF I ALLOW them to.   As to Dwarf Cichlids not
spawning very often, you don't really know what you're talking about.
No my apistos don't spawn every 10 days like Angelfish do, but they
spawn often enough that I run out of empty tanks to put fry in.
     Now as to serious breeders not allowing parents to raise their fry.
Have you ever been to a fish hatchery.  Almost all SERIOUS Cichlid
breeders that I know of that raise African Cichlids don't allow the
occasional fry that survive in their tanks.   They rear the fry away
from the adults to insure that they have fry.   Do you claim that they
sell "handicapped" fish.  If you do, you have no idea about what real
fish breeders do then.   Until you really understand what it is that I
do, don't condemn me for what I do.   I'm not into mass producing
Apistos or other dwarf cichlids.   I just want larger numbers of fry
around to be able to trade or sell to other hobbyist intereted in them.

John Wubbolt