Re: raising cichlids without their parents

Hi ALEX

To be fair to John , you can`t say John is  basically "seconds to people for the
price of top quality fish. Because you never see his fishes.

I have see alot of John fishes.They are all very nice  John drive all the way
from Tupper Lake NY to Montreal to attend the Montreal Aquarium Society meeting.
He missing very few meeting. How many people do that???

Also John help alot of people out last year , when all there fishes died in the
Ice Storm

George

: John Wubbolt's fish business: