Re: reducing water hardness for breeding discus

>Thats not an easy one! Every keeper of soft water species struggles
>with it.

Not to rub it in or anything, but up here in Vancouver, BC we have
rainforest (temperate) water coming out of our taps. The only thing that
really need to be be done to it is to add heat and remove chlorine. So- if
you need soft water move to the west coast where it rains a lot

Cory Williamson