Re: reducing water hardness for breeding discus

Dave,

I don't know where you live, but in the dry southwestern U.S. you can't just
casually drill a water well - even on your own property! There are attorneys that
earn millions of dollars each year by specializing in determining water rights.
Stealing another man's water is worse than cattle rustling and horse theft. (Head
'em up, move 'em out!). I find Lewis Weil's solar still really intriguing and it
should work great in the southwestern U.S. The question is how much can you make
each day using this method?

Mike