Re: reducing water hardness for breeding discus

Susanne and Cory Williamson wrote:

> >Thats not an easy one! Every keeper of soft water species struggles
> >with it.
>
> Not to rub it in or anything, but up here in Vancouver, BC we have
> rainforest (temperate) water coming out of our taps. The only thing that
> really need to be be done to it is to add heat and remove chlorine. So- if
> you need soft water move to the west coast where it rains a lot
>
> Cory Williamson

	Disregard this last post by Cory. The West Coast is overated
	what with earthquakes and droughts/floods, fires and now we're
	having tornados too! Stay put and raise rift lake cichlids.
	All those soft water fish are boring anyways. Did I say stay
	put? ;-)

	P.S. Cory, Shhhhhh

	Michael

--