Re: reducing water hardness for breeding discus

Shhhh!! No just kidding.  The water is great here, and Vancouver BC and
Portland.  The only thing is you have to put up with the rain.

On a recent visit, my mom asked when could we expect to see sun.  I said
EXPECT only in July and August (part of sept) otherwise the sun is always
a gift.

Great apisto water though.  After living in Texas and Calif this is a
"wet dream"  :)

Kathy