Sexing regani

Can anyone on the list describe the charactersitics that define a male and a
female A. regani. My four A. regani have reached about 1 1/2 inches in
length and show some differences, however after looking at some of the books
recomended to me in previous posts, I still cannot figure out which fish are
which sex. The only difference between sexes I could find in the pictures
was three or four rows of evenly spaced spotting below the lateral line and
anterior to the anal fin (on males). All of my fish have these markings, but
three show quite a bit of yellow under the head and bellies and the third
does not. The three fish that show the yellow marking also have pointed tips
on the anal fins whereas the fourth has a rounded anal fin. I suspect that
the three with yellow are females, however, the pictures I have see confused
the matter. I tried taking some photos of them recently, but the did not
turn out due to the wrong equipment and my lack of photographic skill. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Cory Williamson