Re: Sexing regani (I am still beating the dead horse)

>http://home.infinet.net/webwill/fishbowl/dwarf/2regani.html
>the fish on the right definately looks female to me
>especially the lateral stripe breaking up into a series of
>dots.  The one on the left has more male style
>colouration but it is difficult to see the fins.  Are the
>fish still young?

Since I am new to Apistos I can't really say what is young or not- for most
fish size is a better indicator than age for most life history traits- my A.
regani are about 1.5 inches long and I have personally had them for about
two months- they were about 3/4 inch when I bought them.

Cory