Re: Frozen Foods

> a friend of mine convinced me to buy some frozen food yesterday.  today
> as i was feeding my fish the frozen white mosquito larvae, i read the
> label and realized that what i was feeding my fish was basically 90% ice
> and the rest was protein and fat.

Remember we human being are made of 70% of water. If we were frozen we
will give  70  % of ice.
for example if you buy a lettuce, it's 99% water.
Every fish food which is living in water is around 90% water. That's
normal I think.

> any other thoughts or comments on feeding frozen foods?  i would like to
> hear your experiences.  thanks.
>
> tsuh yang chen, nyc

I use frozen bloodworms, brine shrimps, enhanced brine shrimps
(spirulina ....), and spinach, using them with flake food, tabs ... to
give many different things to my fishes.

They seem to like.

Colin
Made with 70% water ;-)