Re: Slow growers (was: Aggie "Alenquer")

In a message dated 1/31/99 1:22:53 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barbax2@yahoo.com writes:

> This is not a personal attack on you and i
>  dont believe i need to calm down because i respect your experiences
>  but when false or ,misleading information is stated I believe it is
>  the responsability of the list to correct and clarify these errors for
>  the benifit of everyone out there.
No, Dave, you're right.  It isn't a personal attack on me.  You've Flamed a
couple others on this thread as well.  And you get really nasty in the
process.  Nothing personal, but I think you're a bit of a hothead.

Bob