Re: Slow growers (was: Aggie "Alenquer")

To everyone out there
Is this a list for exchanging information on raising, keeping and
breeding Dwarf Cichlids or is this a list to let everyone know how
bright you are?
A few weeks ago I responded to a question about rams.   I stated from my
own personal experiences and someone tried flaming me for helping some
one out.   As far as I know there isn't a right or wrong way to spawn
anything.   If something works for you and doesn't for me doesn't mean
your way is wrong.   Remember Dave that this list is about exchanging
info.   There really isn't a right or wrong way on most things aquarium
related.   Putting someone down ( like you did to Bob ) for stating
their experiences is a bit much.   Where do you get off knowing
everything.   I've been spawning Apistos for around 10 years now and I'm
still learning new tricks, not that what I was doing before was
necessarily wrong, just different.
After spawning successfully over 15 species of Apistos alone gives me
some experience and you don't have the right to tell someone their info
is wrong or misleading.   Let's stick to positive things on this list or
people will just sign off because of all the crap.   That's my 2 bits.
John Wubbolt