Re: Freak Accident - and other horror stories

i just lost a beautiful gorgeous boesemanni rainbow male.  what i did was feed
them crickets.  the rainbows share a tank with the more predaceous Betta
pugnax, and other fish (pearl gouramis, asian glass cats, congo tetras).  the
roaches were intended for the congos and bettas but i thought maybe the
rainbows would only take the little ones (these were small crickets, not full
grown).  seconds later, the above mentioned fish was dead, D-E-A-D.  it had
choked on one.  that taught me a few things: rainbows are DUMBER than tetras
or bettas.  never feed them crickets.

so michael, we all do dumb things and go through accidents.  live and learn.
that's all we can do.  sorry about your loss.

tsuh yang chen, nyc