Surrogate mother update

A while back I had some sp cruzi spawn and then promptly die on me, so I
transfered about 30 week old fry to a tank containing A pertensis with 2 week
old fry.

The female immediately scooped them up and added them to her brood.
The male got suspicious so I removed him.

Well it all turned out well and all fry are just over 1/2 inch long. And it's
easy to tell the two sp apart even when they're so small. Ahh, the wonders of
nature!

Anyone bred A. sp tucurui?
Jason