Re: growth rate of fry and water changes

Dr. Kadar writes:

> There are some people corresponding on this mailing list who claim that
> their fry reach the stage where sexual dimorphism is apparent after only 3
> to 4 months, and others who must wait 8 months.

I don't think we were talking about sexual dimorphism.  I thought the
discussion was sexual maturity.  Dimorphism in 4 months, sure, but you can
pick out the males and females long before they are mature enough to breed.
Just a clarification.

Bob "the boob" Dixon