A funny story and question about nijiseni

Hi,
    I was lurking at a pet shop today and saw an apisto agazissi in a
tank with many kribs. It was hiding behind a rock and peeking at me. So
I got a person who works in there and asked him how much it cost for the
fish because there was only a label say "Krib $5.98". He said,"Oh, that
werid looking krib, $5.98". And so he came home with me.
    Okay, here is my question. If a female is working very hard to court
the male to spawn but he shows no interested at all. What can I do? They
have spawn once. It was 3 days after I got them in their own 10 gal
tank. The eggs disappeared after 2 days and since then, the male shows
no interested with the female.

Ade Lau
Laramie, Wyoming