Re: When a Borellii acts like a Flounder

I had the great fortune to attend a talk by Ad Konings last night and
there he mentioned a cichlid from LAke Tanganyika (i think - he talked
about both lakes and sooo many fish they are all jumbled in my brain!)

Any way the standard spwaning behaviour of the male was to build a large
nest in the sand and his method of display was to fall over on his side,
fins clamped and the throat extended.

Steph