off-topic, but not majorly -Reply

>>I'm taking my kids and the husband, so we'll see other
things too, but for me it would only be worth the effort if the Aquarium
gets good reviews.<<

The Shedd is part of a museum campus that includes the Adler
Planitarium and the Field Musiem of Natural History.  All three are
accessable via a free shuttle bus (that resembles an old trolly) that runs
continually between them.  There's more than one can see in one day!

Bill Vannerson
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson