Re: nijsseni vs. panduro

hello Tsuh Yang Chen
I have been fortunate to have spawned and raised fry from both Panduro (
sp. Pandurini) and Nijsseni.   As both females look similar in a
breeding dress coloration, Panduro females are yellow with black cheek
marking and have large black blotch along the belly area as opposed to a
large black dot in the mid body for the Nijsseni.   This is how I've
been able to distinguish the two different species as females are
concerned.
John Wubbolt