Re: Borelli ID

>It's probably a safe bet the ones you described are not a pair. >And at the price of $60 each . . .

   Thanks for all your help.  I should clarify.  The price was $60 for the "pair."  You have all convinced me that they likely are not a pair.  I will pass on them.

   Second, since the post was linked to the discussion of Afishianodo, I should make clear that they were not in that store.  They were in the store down the street (where Oliver, the new manager of Afishianodo, used to work.  Oliver is not likely to  make a mistake on a point like this).

Matt Diller