Re: nijsseni vs. panduro

I discovered a pandurini in my bunch of nijsseni. The pandurini female has a
vertical black bar instead of a round blotch, and no black caudal spotand I
finally was able to be sure when I saw the small blue triangle in the caudal fin.
Not very noticable unless you really look long and hard, well at least for me
anyway. If I am incorrect please correct me.

(Austin) Tim