Re: pH meter

Hi,
    I just want to say this. I have a hand-held pH meter and a TDS (Total
Dissolved Solid) meter. Each only cost me US$50. The pH meter has a plastic probe
and easy to replace. It can read up to 0.00. The TDS meter is exactly like the
one you see in Petwarehouse catalog except it doesn't have "wardley" on it. It is
priced $64.95. you can choose either ppm or microsiemen. Both meters have done me
alot to help to spawn my discus and now apisto. If you want to know more, email
me off the list.

Ade Lau