Re: well if its not one its the other... A. uaupesi "red-wedge"

Joel,

I don't remember if you ever mentioned how soft your water is, but until you drop
you pH to around 5.5 and reduce you softness to almost 0 your female will continue
to breed (her behaviors says she has eggs right now) but the eggs won't be viable.
I'd recommend moving them to another tank since these water condition are not
really conducive to most plants.  A 10 gallon tank may be a bit small, but possible
if you keep an eye on the behavior of the fish and water conditions.

Mike Wise