Re: Apistos in Montana

Hello All
I live in Northern New York State and am a member of the Montreal
Aquarium Society
I regularly cross the border both ways with fish.   I declare them going
into Canada and have no problems and when I bring back fish I've bought
up in Montreal I just tell the Customs people I bought fish for my
aqaurium at home.   They never give me a hard time.   One thing I do
know they'll give you a hard time over, is Saltwater fish.   Has
something to do with Wild caught fish and possible contamination from
Cyonide( spelling?)   Anything else has been no problem.   Go get those
Apistos.   You won't regret it
John Wubbolt
Tupper Lake, NY